Whether you’re spending your summer in a relationship or not – here’s 40 date ideas for you and your beau, OR you and your BFF!
Ps. You do NOT need a boyfriend/girlfriend to go on dates – take your bestie and have the time of your lives!
1. Go to the Zoo.
2. Go to the driving range.
3. Go to an outdoor flea market/ festival.
4. Travel on a mini-roadtrip.
5. Star gaze with a bottle of wine.
6. Go to an Aquarium.
7. Attend a music festival.
8. Go for a bike ride.
9. Spend an evening at the drive-in.
10. Find a Sky-Zone…. which is basically a large room full of trampolines.
11. Go out for ice-cream.
12. Walk on the beach.
13. Play a board game.
14. Grab your friends and go play laser tag!
15. Go out somewhere and act like strangers meeting for the first time.
16. Go out for a wine or beer tasting.
17. Dance together.
18. Stay in bed, all day long.
19. Go bowling.
20. Go out for breakfast.
21. Wander a bookstore together.
22. Play catch or some sort of one on one game (Tennis, Basketball…)
23. Go swimming!
24. Go on a double date.
25. Go grocery shopping together – then make a meal together!
26. Bake a cake!
27. Go go-karting.
28. Go to an arcade – like Dave & Busters!
29. Play the penny slots at the Casino.
30. Go to an amusement park together.
31. Travel into the sky on an air balloon ride!
32. Watch the sunset.
33. Crash a wedding!
34. Attend a comedy show.
35. Go to the dollar store and buy craft supplies – then make something! (Check out the cute map board below)
36. Go out for patio drinks.
37. See fireworks together – On Canada Day or the 4th of July!
38. Go to the mall and walk around.
39. Visit each other’s extended family.
40. Volunteer for a great cause together!